Aashirvaad Sugar Release Control Atta MFine Campaign
Terms & Conditions
ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN
1. The Aashirvaad Sugar Release Control Atta MFine Campaign (“Campaign”) is organized by ITC Limited (“ITC”).
2. Consumers participating or seeking to participate in this Campaign shall individually be referred to as “Participant” and collectively as “Participants”.
3. Participation in this Campaign is purely voluntary.
4. By participating in this Campaign, each Participant is deemed to have accepted the complete Terms and Conditions of this Campaign available on aashirvaadsrc.bigcityexperience.com (“Campaign Website”) as well as the decisions of ITC which are final, binding and non - contestable in all matters related to the Campaign. Successfully entering the Campaign and availing one free Dietitian consultation worth Rs. 499 on the MFine app is subject to all requirements set forth herein.
5. The following persons shall not be eligible to participate in this Campaign -
i. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of ITC, its subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, web design, advertising, fulfillment, promotion vendors involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Campaign (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) and,
ii. their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) and,
iii. those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Campaign)
6. ITC reserves the sole and absolute right to extend, defer, cancel, modify, discontinue, change or withdraw this Campaign or any part thereof or any of these Terms and Conditions, at its absolute discretion without giving prior intimation/ notice of any kind, without liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever. ITC shall not be liable for any consequential losses/damages. Any decision of ITC in this regard and in general with respect to this Campaign and the Terms and Conditions thereto shall be final, binding and non-contestable.
7. The Campaign is subject to all applicable central, state and local laws and regulations.
8. The duration of the Campaign is from 15/01/2023 to 30/05/2023. (“Campaign Period”). The Campaign is applicable only on 5 Kg and 1 Kg packs of Aashirvaad Sugar Release Control Atta MFine Promo Packs (“Promotional Pack”) available in the market during the Campaign Period.
9. Purchase of the Promotional Pack is required to participate in this Campaign.
10. The Campaign is offered and applicable only in India. Only Indian citizens who are above 18 years of age groups are eligible to participate in this Campaign.
11. ITC reserves the right to exclude any person from the Campaign on the grounds of: (i) misconduct or criminal record; (ii) tampering with the Entry process or the operation of Campaign; (iii) acting in violation of these terms and conditions; (iv) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (v) for any other reasons, as it may deem fit and proper. No communication in this regard will be entertained.
STEPS TO PARTICIPATE:
12. To participate in the Campaign, a Participant should follow the following steps:
i. Upon purchase of a Promotional Pack, scratch and find the unique code mentioned at the back of the pack.
ii. Participant will have to SMS the unique code to 7259188888.
iii. Participants will receive an MFine code with instructions on how to redeem one free Dietitian consultation worth Rs. 499 of the MFine app.
iv. Participants will have to follow the instructions and visit the MFine app to schedule their Dietitian consultation.
v. For every purchase of a Promotional Pack, Participants shall be eligible to redeem one free Dietitian consultation worth Rs. 499 on the MFine app.
vi. If a Participant chooses a Dietitian consultation which costs less than Rs. 499 on the MFine app, then the balance amount cannot be carried forward for another consultation on the MFine app.
vii. If a Participant chooses a Dietitian consultation which costs more than Rs. 499 on the MFine app, then the balance amount of the Consultation which is above Rs.499 will have to be borne by the Participant.
viii. The free Dietitian consultation worth Rs. 499 on the MFine app cannot be exchanged with any product or item or service, is non-transferable and cannot be encashed under any circumstances.
13. The Dietitian Consultations on the MFine app shall be available on “AS IS” basis and ITC shall not be responsible for the same, including any advice rendered to Participants in such consultations and no disputes shall be entertained by ITC in this regard.
14. By sharing their Personal Information with ITC, Participants consent to the collection, storing, processing and use of personal information i.e. mobile number by ITC, its affiliates, associates, agents, contractors and other third parties. The personal information is being collected by BigCity Promotions (Premier Sales Promotions Pvt. Ltd. and shall be retained by BigCity Promotions for transactional purposes only.
15. The Participants have an option of not providing the personal information as required under this Campaign. The Participants also have an option to withdraw their consent in relation to usage of Personal Information during the duration of the Campaign. In such cases, the entry of the Participant shall not be considered and Participant shall not be eligible for the free Dietitian consultation worth Rs. 499 on the MFine app. The Participants may reach out to email@example.com for such withdrawals.
16. By participating in this Campaign, the Participants acknowledge and consent to transfer and/or disclosure of their Personal Information by ITC, its affiliates, associates, agents, and contractors to any third parties for promotional activities and/or for providing services in relation to the Campaign.
17. Participants making statements, which are contrary to existing law, bye-laws, public policy or established good practices, shall be disqualified.
18. The Participant undertakes and irrevocably and unconditionally permits ITC to cover the Campaign through various media including newspapers, radio, television news channels, internet, point of sale materials, etc., and shall not raise any objection, protest or demur to such coverage or in this regard.
19. At the request of ITC, Participants shall participate in all activities relating to the Campaign, free of charge including participating in any photography/videography session, interviews etc.
20. All rights, title and interest, including but not limited to the Intellectual Property Rights, in the promotional material(s) shall vest solely and exclusively with ITC at all times. By taking part in the campaign, all Participants agree that ITC or any entity permitted by ITC in this regard shall be at liberty to use Participants’ photos and/or videos and/or entries that may appear in any advertisements /promotions/media coverage or publicity in any form which exists today or will be known anytime in the future, without any consideration to the Participant. No fees or other sums are to be paid to the Participants on account of taking part in the aforementioned advertisements / promotions.
21. ITC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns are not liable and do not have any obligation (including but not limited to) with respect to:
i. Any SPAM generated messages,
ii. if the Participant has registered himself to the DND of the telecom provider/ the Participant has registered with National Do Not Call Registry/ Participant has specifically requested for not receiving messages for the specific Campaign
iii. notifications, communications or materials sent by a Participant, that are lost, late, misdirected, garbled, inaccurate, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by ITC, in whole or in part, due to computer transmission or network, post office or technical error of any kind,
iv. telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties,
v. power-related or weather-related events of any kind, and/or to any event not under ITC’s direct control,
vi. entries or other communications from Participants that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with these Terms and Conditions,
vii. errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmissions, theft, destruction, unauthorized access or alterations by Participants or third parties.
viii. any damages or losses of any kind resulting from the availing or undertaking of any Course under this Campaign.
ITC, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or otherwise violating the Terms and Conditions.
22. If for any reason the Campaign is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Campaign, ITC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the process, and to cancel, modify or terminate the Campaign.
23. For any queries in relation to the Campaign, Participants can write to ITC/ its agency via the contact page on the website – aashirvaadsrc.bigcityexperience.com
24. Each Participant represents and warrants that he/she is legally competent to enter into binding contracts under applicable laws. By taking part into the Campaign, the Participant warrants that all information provided by Participant regarding Participant's name, phone number etc. are accurate.
25. The decisions of ITC shall be final in all regards and no communication shall be entertained in this regard. None of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between any Participant and ITC and the Participant shall not have the authority to bind ITC in any manner whatsoever.
26. Neither ITC nor the Promotion Parties shall be accountable/liable for any disruptions/stoppages/interruptions or cancellation of the Campaign due to any government restrictions.
27. Failure to exercise or delay in exercising a right or remedy provided hereunder or by law does not constitute a waiver of the right or remedy or waiver of other rights or remedies on the part of ITC or its Agency.
28. ITC or Promotion Parties accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, loss of messages, loss of internet connectivity, unique codes, documents, demand drafts, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, unauthorized data hacking, deletion, theft, destruction, virus attack, transmission interruption, communications failure, hardware failure or otherwise. ITC or its agency shall not be liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
29. By entering the Campaign, the Participant hereby releases from and agrees to indemnify ITC and/ or any of its respective officers/employees from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of availing the free Dietitian consultation or participation in the Campaign including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission, or otherwise.
30. ITC accepts no liability, whether jointly or severally, for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself, or third parties in relation to the Campaign.
31. By participating in the Campaign, Participants release ITC and Promotion Parties from all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to their participation in the Campaign. By participating in this Campaign, each Participant agrees that-
(a)ITC and Promotion Parties, participating retailers, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents shall under no circumstances be liable, whether jointly or severally. They shall be held harmless by the Participants against any liability for injuries, losses or damages sustained (including but not limited to consequential loss), of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Campaign, and,
(b) grants (and agrees to confirm grant in writing promptly upon request) to ITC and those acting under ITC’s authority the right to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements and biographical information, at any time or times. This will be done for advertising, trade, publicity or promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including the Internet without review, notification or approval, and additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
32. This Campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or any other social media channel. Participants are voluntarily providing their information to ITC. Each Participant is deemed to have released Facebook and Instagram from any claims and liabilities that may specifically arise in relation to their participation in this Campaign by accepting the Terms and Conditions.
33. All disputes in connection with or arising out of this Campaign shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts located at Bangalore.
34. Further, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the Participants and/or ITC and/or Partners of this Campaign, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
Terms & Conditions for Mfine Voucher:
1. This offer entitles the consumer 1 Free Mfine Dietician Consultation up to Rs.499 on Mfine Website / APP.
2. By using the unique code provided inside the Promo pack or redeeming the Offer provided on the same, a participant agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions below (“Conditions”).
3. These Conditions are applicable for the Offer which will be valid from 15/01/2023 to 30/05/2023 (hereinafter referred to as “Offer Period”).
4. These Conditions apply to every person ("Participant”) redeeming the offer given by Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd, No claim shall lie for any redemption requests made after the expiry of the Offer Period.
5. The code is valid once per user.
6. Maximum of 1 code per person, mobile number, per email id during the promotion period.
7. If you are not a Mfine registered customer, you will be required to register on Mfine website or Mfine Mobile App to receive your free dietician consultation. All terms & conditions of Mfine apply for the usage of Mfine voucher on Mfine website/App.
8. Mfine holds the right to refuse transactions/orders deemed fraudulent as per Mfine policies.
9. Any disputes or differences in connection with the offer shall be governed by laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Bangalore.
10. This offer is subject to promotional availability.
11. This voucher is only valid on Dietician consultation worth upto Rs 499
12. This offer cannot be redeemed for cash or clubbed with any other offers on MFine App/Website
General Terms and Conditions of the Promotion:
1. This offer entitles end user to 1 Free Dietician Consultation worth upto Rs. 499 on MFine Website / App.
2. This offer is not available to employees, Agents, Dealers, or Distributors of ITC Ltd. and Premier Sales PROMOTIONS PVT LTD, its clients or agencies and their immediate families.
3. The usage of this Offer is incumbent upon the terms & conditions to be followed by the voucher holder/purchaser. Such conditions need to be followed by the voucher holder/purchaser.
4. The "How to Use" instructions form a part of these Terms &Conditions.
5. Only one voucher code per registration will be entertained. Multiple vouchers cannot be registered together.
6. A maximum of one voucher can be used per person, per mobile no, per MFine account, per email id during the promotion period.
7. Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd or ITC Ltd. cannot be held responsible for changes in voucher usage policies or discontinue of Voucher by the offer partner (MFine). In the event that a particular offer has been discontinued by the offer provider, Premier Sales Promotions reserves the right to offer the customer an alternative reward from another reward partner(s). This would complete our promotional obligations to you.
8. The code has no monetary value, is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
9. This offer is subject to promotional availability and government regulations.
10. Under this promotion, the Codes are being offered directly by Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd. ITC Ltd. is not responsible either directly or indirectly with respect to any matter pertaining to this code and the dietician consultation offered.
11. Any costs associated with entering the promotion, including but not limited to accessing the promotional website, SMS charges to enter into the promotion, Call Charges, or Data Charges are the responsibility of each entrant. The entrant may be charged by their respective telecom operator as per their nominated tariff plan.
12. Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd. and CITC Ltd. reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this scheme, including extending, withdrawing, or discontinuing the same without notice, without assigning any reason, at their sole discretion and without any liability.
13. Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd. and ITC Ltd. shall not be liable in any manner for any cost or expense incurred for the purpose of redemption of the Voucher.
14. Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd or ITC Ltd. makes no representation or warranty of any kind, either express or implied, with respect to the Promo Offer or promo partner website/App/healthcare practitioner which is in charge of conducting the consultation under the Promo offer. Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd or ITC Ltd does not guarantee or make any representation with respect to the correctness, completeness or accuracy of the consultation conducted and reports generated by the promo partner website/App/healthcare practitioner and shall not be liable to any issues/claim/query arising out of such consultation/tests conducted. Promo partner website/App/healthcare practitioner shall be responsible for the authenticity and accuracy of the same and any claim/query pertaining to it, shall be dealt with by the promo partner website/App/healthcare practitioner only.
15. Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd or ITC Ltd. shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect loss, injury or any other liability arising out of the Promo offer.
16. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to invalidate any customer; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
17. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to entrant's or any other person's mobile handset or computer related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this promotion.
18. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
19. Caution: any attempt to deliberately damage the Promoter’s promotional website or the information on the website, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Terms or any other legal obligation by an entrant, the entrant agrees to indemnify the promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
20. This voucher has no monetary value, is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
21. Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd. and ITC Ltd. have no legal and financial liability on unclaimed offers, incentives, vouchers etc. beyond the applicable period of the promotional offer.
22. Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd., its clients, agents and distributors accept no responsibility, financial or otherwise for the misuse of Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd. vouchers, and are not liable for any personal loss or injury and cannot be held responsible for any disagreement concerning quality/ availability of featured offers.
23. ITC Ltd. does not endorse the quality of any of the products or services being offered by the Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd Any complaints or queries pertaining to the same would have to be taken up directly with the Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd marketing of such a product or service.
24. Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd., its clients, agents and distributors cannot replace any lost, stolen or damaged vouchers and reserve the right to withdraw or amend any details and/or prices without notice.
25. These Terms & Conditions are subject to Indian Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Bangalore.
26. ITC Ltd. its employees, agents and distributors accept no responsibility, financial or otherwise for the misuse of the code, and are not liable for any personal loss, and cannot be held responsible for any dissatisfaction concerning quality or availability of featured offers.
27. Promoter: ITC Ltd.
28. Terms & Conditions will be mentioned on aashirvaadsrc.bigcityexperience.com
29. Offer Valid Till 30/05/2023
30. All offers supplied by PREMIER SALES PROMOTIONS PVT LTD, Mitra Towers, Bangalore 560001, India. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. All queries should be sent to this address.